Cycle monitoring provides valuable information for decision-making. In urban environments, local authorities monitor cycles to evaluate the use of cycleways, on-road cycle lanes and cycle facilities over time, observing seasonal variations, enabling accurate scheme assessment.
Cycle monitoring in rural areas enables the local authority to assess cycle trends, levels at local recreational areas, and evaluate maintenance requirements.
- Scheme evaluation facility
- Evaluate frequency over time
- Justify investments
- Anticipate erosion and degradation
- Understand visitor circulation
- Adapt the layout to real needs
- Quantify the attraction of a site
- Convince your partners with precise figures
- Assess the impact of publicity
- Plan maintenance priorities
- Monitor seasonal variations
- Evaluate the impact of new equipment
- Efficiency, allow you to optimise your day-to-day management